Original Source: https://felineopines.net/2018/02/09/friendly-fill-ins-week-92/
Let me share some brilliant stuff about cats which I ran across online on the internet that you should read.
It’s from one of the very best cat web sites on the web.
Well Hello There,
Tucker here. I’m doing the fill ins this week. I hope you enjoy my answers. It’s always fun to read what others have to say so you can join the fill in blog hop at McGuffy’s Reader, respond to the fill-in questions at the co-host site with our furrends 15andmeowing or leave your answers in the comments on my posts.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are the Fill Ins for the Week:
1. The Winter Olympics ____________________.
2. I think the most romantic movie (or book) is ___________________________.
3. Recently, I had an odd experience when .
4. I believe that love .
Here are my answers:
1. The Winter Olympics should include an “If It Fits I Sits” event.
2. I think the most romantic movie is A Street Cat Named Bob
3. Recently I had an odd experience when I discovered that The Female Human wrote a story in Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover’s Soul called “All My Children Wear Fur Coats” and the story is about me and The Tribe of Five!
4. I believe that love is important for everyone, kitties, woodland creatures, humans and all of creation.
I hope you thought it was as useful as I thought it was